Click Image for Gallery
CUSHIONING FOR TRAILS
The VJ MAXx has been designed to take you further. Added cushioning units, larger shallower outsole lugs, and a wider toe box, makes the MAXx VJ’s most comfortable shoe. When the trails get long or very rough, the MAXx will keep your feet protected. The upper is designed with increased breathability whilst still being extremely durable and the fitlock system ensures a personal fit to your foot arch.
Thanks to the Butyl rubber outsole, the MAXx is fast becoming a favourite shoe from ultra trail races to long days out scrambling in the mountains.
Creating a long-distance/training shoe that still has incredible grip, VJ made something that has always been missing from the market.
DURABLE AND BREATHABLE MESH-UPPER
Extremely durable and breathable upper is a mix of aramid fibers and nylon. It excels in the toughest of terrains and endures all conditions.
COMFORT FROM CUSHIONING
Special microfibre-urethane cushioning units both in heel and front ensure comfort and cushioning.
FITLOCK ENSURES FIT
Innovative system designed to improve the fit of the shoe, making it feel like part of your body. Integrated with the lacing, the Fitlock system tightens the shoe on the inside and under the arch of your foot.
Activity: Trail Running, Obstacle Course Racing, Sky Running
Fit Scale: 4
Gender (details): Unisex
Midsole stack: 16mm/10mm
Outsole: Superior Contact -kumipohja
Upper: 22% DuPont Kevlar®, 78% Nylon
Lug depth: 4mm
Weight: 270g (UK 8)
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure that you are wearing the same socks as you would typically wear with these kinds of shoes.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then ask your friend to draw a line just in front of the longest point of your foot. Repeat with both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Use a ruler and measure the distance between the wall and the line that you drew to find your size. If you are between sizes, choose the bigger one.
The sizes on the table are racing fit with just a couple millimeters of free space on the toebox. If you prefer more space, go for the bigger size. If you have questions or need help with sizing please contact email@example.com, we are happy to help.