Fast studded running shoe for versatile usage!
New VJ SARVA DEVIL5 is a versatile studded running shoe for winter running, trail running and orienteering. As its predecessors the new Devil5 is light-weighted and agile running shoe for fast running. New wider toebox and composedly added cushioning increases the comfort of the shoe. The upper mesh of the shoe is made of armored nylon which is durable and protects the foot on rough terrains. What comes to the grip, it doesn’t matter if you are running on trails filled with slippery roots or on icy asphalt as the Superior Contact outsole with carbon steel studs provides you the best grip on the planet.
When you are looking for a versatile studded running shoe that copes on the challenges in every season, the Devil5 is your choice!
Activity - Orienteering, Trail Running, Winter Running
Fit Scale - 4
Gender - Unisex
Midsole Stack - 16mm/10mm
Outsole - Superior Contact + 17 carbon steel studs
Upper - Armored nylon
Lug Depth - 5mm
Weight - 270g (UK 8)
Fitlock ensures fit
Innovative system designed to improve the fit of the shoe, making it feel like part of your body. Integrated with the lacing, the Fitlock system tightens the shoe on the inside and under the arch of your foot.
Durable and protective upper
The upper in Devil5 is made of armored nylon which is durable and adaptable in changing conditions. Durable armored nylon upper also protects your feet from scratches and impacts on rough terrains.
A combination of a grippy rubber compound and star studs to ensure maximum grip on any surface. Inspired by the car industry, VJ manufactures their metal studs from carbon steel with the star shape providing superior grip compared to a round stud thanks to the increased number of corners.
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure that you are wearing the same socks as you would typically wear with these kinds of shoes.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then ask your friend to draw a line just in front of the longest point of your foot. Repeat with both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Use a ruler and measure the distance between the wall and the line that you drew to find your size. If you are between sizes, choose the bigger one.
The sizes on the table are racing fit with just a couple millimeters of free space on the toebox. If you prefer more space, go for the bigger size. If you have questions or need help with sizing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help.