Click Image for Gallery
The Pytho BUGrip® has been on the market for many years and combines features that many winter runners appreciate: Medium drop, torsional rigidity and a roomy, protective toe box.
Lightweight but durable upper that can take a beating. The upper absorbs minimal water and
and has a high water repellency. The Pyth06 offers premium running characteristics with excellent ground control and lasts designed for long distance training. The dynamic BUGrip® steel lugs provide traction on a variety of surfaces from icy roads to wet roots.
Highlights of the Pytho6 BUGrip Shoe:
- BUGrip outsole with 16 dynamic steel lugs.
- Medium drop and cushioning provide good ground control.
- Torsional rigidity and roomy toe box provide long distance comfort.
- Upper made with bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester
- Inner lining made from bluesign® solution dyed recycled polyester textile.
- Insole made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled polyester mesh / Ortholite Hybrid®.
- Midsole in 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- Outsole BUGrip®, 16 carbide spikes and rubber