Icehero was developed to follow up the popular Xero -serie. Icehero is a light-weighted and well cushioned trail running and winter running shoe with a great touch on the ground and it fits as well for a basic jogging as for a competitive running. Despite the increased cushioning the shoe is still lighter than its predecessor Xero. Water repellent upper mesh on Icehero is made of aramid fibre and nylon to increase the durability and comfort of the shoe. The best grip on the snowy and icy planet is provided with Superior Contact outsole and 18 carbon steel studs. When you are looking for a studded winter running shoe the Icehero is your number one choice!
FITLOCK ENSURES FIT
Innovative system designed to improve the fit of the shoe, making it feel like part of your body. Integrated with the lacing, the Fitlock system tightens the shoe on the inside and under the arch of your foot.
A combination of a Superior Contact rubber and 18 carbon steel star studs ensures a maximum grip on any surface. Inspired by the car industry, we manufacture our star shaped metal studs from carbon steel to provide a superior grip. Compared to commonly used round shaped studs the star shaped studs provides better grip on the ground thanks to the increased number of corners.
IMPROVED AND DURABLE UPPER
Icehero's upper is made of aramid fibers and nylon which ensures the durability even in heavy use. The upper mesh is also water repellent so little dampness and splashes doesn't drench your feet.
Activity: Trail running, Winter Outdoor, Winter Running
Fit Scale 4
Gender (details) Women
Midsole stack 21mm/13mm
Outsole Superior Contact + 18 carbon steel studs
Upper Aramid fibre, Nylon
Lug depth 4mm
Weight 235g (UK4,5)
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure that you are wearing the same socks as you would typically wear with these kinds of shoes.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then ask your friend to draw a line just in front of the longest point of your foot. Repeat with both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Use a ruler and measure the distance between the wall and the line that you drew to find your size. If you are between sizes, choose the bigger one.
The sizes on the table are racing fit with just a couple millimeters of free space on the toebox. If you prefer more space, go for the bigger size. If you have questions or need help with sizing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help.