For first steps
An orienteering shoe designed specifically for children. The outsole consists of starstuds ensuring the safety of every step throughout the forest. The width is made to fit children’s feet.
children’s orienteering shoe
width made for children
15 starstuds over ball and heel, one stud in mid outsole
sizes: EUR 33 – 38
weight (EUR 33): 170 g
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure that you are wearing the same socks as you would typically wear with these kinds of shoes.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then ask your friend to draw a line just in front of the longest point of your foot. Repeat with both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Use a ruler and measure the distance between the wall and the line that you drew to find your size. If you are between sizes, choose the bigger one.
The sizes on the table are racing fit with just a couple millimeters of free space on the toebox. If you prefer more space, go for the bigger size. If you have questions or need help with sizing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help.
Tags: running shoes