VJ BOLD X BLOOM is a light racer that helps you win the crucial seconds needed for the victory.
It is designed together with the orienteering world champion Olav Lundanes to meet the needs of an elite orienteers.
The Soft Heel technology on the heel means a special heel counter that is soft and gentle for achilles tendon but gives just the right amount of support and fits like a glove. On the last the toe part is widened to allow the natural spread of the toes to give more balance when running. The upper is Swiss made Schoeller Keprotec® material which is incredibly durable and has a BlueSign® sustainability certificate. On the outsole the lug pattern and the carbon carbide studs give you the best grip in all terrains. Bold Bloom is the answer when only the best is good enough.
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure that you are wearing the same socks as you would typically wear with these kinds of shoes.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then ask your friend to draw a line just in front of the longest point of your foot. Repeat with both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Use a ruler and measure the distance between the wall and the line that you drew to find your size. If you are between sizes, choose the bigger one.
The sizes on the table are racing fit with just a couple millimeters of free space on the toebox. If you prefer more space, go for the bigger size. If you have questions or need help with sizing please contact email@example.com, we are happy to help.