The most popular orienteering shoe with an ankle support
The only orienteering shoe on the market with an integrated ankle support. The ankle orthosis prevents the ankle from twisting sideways without blocking the natural running movement. Compared to a separate ankle orthosis, the integrated ankle orthosis fits the shoe perfectly without rubbing the lining. Highly recommended for people suffering from ankle problems and as an alternative to taping their ankles.
The last in Integrator has been reshaped and with the rounder toebox there’s little bit more room for the toes. Midsole is made of very responsive CMEVA-material which offers agile and touchy steps for the orienteer in demanding conditions. The new Integrator also includes a torsional rigidity support integrated into the midsole. This adds the shoe’s efficiency especially when running on sloped surfaces.
Shoe’s upper is made of durable Nylon mesh and to improve the shoe’s durability even more the critical points of wear have been strengthened with separate reinforcements. The nylon mesh -upper doesn’t absorb water or stretch so it stays light and fits perfectly the whole time during the performance. Updated lighter Fitlock-system makes the shoe fit perfectly on foot.
The best grip on the planet is ensured by the Superior Contact -outsole with totally new lug pattern and 17-star shaped carbon steel studs.
Fit Scale 3
Gender (details) Unisex
Midsole stack 17mm/11mm
Outsole Superior Contact + 17 carbon steel studs
Lug depth 6mm
Weight 375g (UK8)
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure that you are wearing the same socks as you would typically wear with these kinds of shoes.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then ask your friend to draw a line just in front of the longest point of your foot. Repeat with both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Use a ruler and measure the distance between the wall and the line that you drew to find your size. If you are between sizes, choose the bigger one.
The sizes on the table are racing fit with just a couple millimeters of free space on the toebox. If you prefer more space, go for the bigger size. If you have questions or need help with sizing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help.