MADE FOR EXTREME TRAILS...
The VJ XTRM is made for rocky and technical trails where grip, stability, and durability are mandatory.
The aggressive lugs grip dirt, mud, rocks and anything you run on. The super tough upper is a custom kevlar and polyester weave which provides extraordinary protection and durability. The sole has cushioning units in the front and heel for comfort and a full length rock plate to protect you on tough terrain.
The XTRM was built for obstacle course racing, trail and sky running. Use it for tough, demanding terrain in all conditions. This shoe wants to get dirty.
The XTRM seems to run true to size for length. Some have felt that the toe area is a little snug. Going up 1/2 size seems to be the perfect fix. If you are between sizes, go with the larger size.
- Trail-, mountain- and skyrunning. Our choice especially for longer, challenging trails.
- Medium last + extra space on the toe box.
- Cushioning units in front and heel.
- Fiberclass stability control.
- New FitLock.
- 48 % Kevlar and polyester blend upper, extraordinary protectiveness and durability.
- Outsole 100% Butyl-rubber. #THEBESTGRIPONTHEPLANET
- Agressive 6 mm cleats in outsole.
- Full length RockPlate in midsole.
- Strengthened rubber toe-cap.
- Size: UK 3,5-7 (women), 7.5-12, 13 (men)
- Weight (UK 8): 250 g
- Drop 4 mm
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure that you are wearing the same socks as you would typically wear with these kinds of shoes.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then ask your friend to draw a line just in front of the longest point of your foot. Repeat with both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Use a ruler and measure the distance between the wall and the line that you drew to find your size. If you are between sizes, choose the bigger one.
The sizes on the table are racing fit with just a couple millimeters of free space on the toebox. If you prefer more space, go for the bigger size. If you have questions or need help with sizing please contact email@example.com, we are happy to help.