Click Image for Gallery
KING OF SPRINT
The X-Speed is the shoe to make you go faster. Designed for smooth surfaces the X-Speed is a trimmed back minimalist speed machine that has phenomenal ground feeling and response. With Butyl rubber ensuring maximum grip even on slick surfaces, this shoe is effective on everything from mountain slabs to urban centres.
With minimalist cushioning but still a protective rockplate, performance is the driving force behind these shoes which are most at home on shorter distances.
Superior Contact outsole ensures an exceptional grip. The outsole of X-Speed is lightened by removing rubber from certain areas without compromising the grip.
Activity: Orienteering, Trail Running, Obstacle Course Racing
Fit Scale: 1
Gender (details): Unisex
Midsole stack: 10mm/5mm
Outsole: Superior Contact -kumipohja
Lug depth: 3mm
Weight: 195g (UK 8)
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure that you are wearing the same socks as you would typically wear with these kinds of shoes.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then ask your friend to draw a line just in front of the longest point of your foot. Repeat with both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Use a ruler and measure the distance between the wall and the line that you drew to find your size. If you are between sizes, choose the bigger one.
The sizes on the table are racing fit with just a couple millimeters of free space on the toebox. If you prefer more space, go for the bigger size. If you have questions or need help with sizing please contact email@example.com, we are happy to help.