The most popular orienteering shoe in the world
Even if you’re the best, there is still room to improve! The new Integrator has even better grip than ever before with a total of18 starstuds. The upper material is more durable which provides greater cover especially for your toes. The well known ‘normal width’ is still here. Choose Integrator and you’ll know why they say it is the best!
- racing and training shoe for orienteering
- normal width
- shaped insole
- Superior Contact outsole
- 18 starstuds
- sizes: UK 3-7 (women) 7.5-12, 13 (men)
- weight (UK 8): 295 g
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure that you are wearing the same socks as you would typically wear with these kinds of shoes.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then ask your friend to draw a line just in front of the longest point of your foot. Repeat with both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Use a ruler and measure the distance between the wall and the line that you drew to find your size. If you are between sizes, choose the bigger one.
The sizes on the table are racing fit with just a couple millimeters of free space on the toebox. If you prefer more space, go for the bigger size. If you have questions or need help with sizing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help.