When you need a shoe that excels in forest and trails as well as in snowy conditions, Devil is your choice. This light and agile shoe has a durable and well-fitting nylon upper. The Superior Contact outsole has star-shaped carbon steel studs to ensure grip on all surfaces. The shoe has separate cushioning units both in heel and front to soften the feeling on hard surfaces.
If there are any unknowns, the VJ Sarva Devil will handle them.
A combination of a grippy rubber compound and star studs to ensure maximum grip on any surface. Inspired by the car industry, VJ manufactures their metal studs from carbon steel with the star shape providing superior grip compared to a round stud thanks to the increased number of corners.
FITLOCK ENSURES FIT
Innovative system designed to improve the fit of the shoe, making it feel like part of your body. Integrated with the lacing, the Fitlock system tightens the shoe on the inside and under the arch of your foot.
Activity: Orienteering, Trail Running, Winter Running
Fit Scale: 3
Gender (details): Unisex
Midsole stack: 12mm/8mm
Outsole: Nastoitettu Superior Contact -pohja
Lug depth: 4mm
Weight 270g (UK 8)
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure that you are wearing the same socks as you would typically wear with these kinds of shoes.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then ask your friend to draw a line just in front of the longest point of your foot. Repeat with both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Use a ruler and measure the distance between the wall and the line that you drew to find your size. If you are between sizes, choose the bigger one.
The sizes on the table are racing fit with just a couple millimeters of free space on the toebox. If you prefer more space, go for the bigger size. If you have questions or need help with sizing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help.