Feel the lightness!
The new Bold 9 continues where Bold 8 left it. It’s a light racer that wins you the crucial seconds needed for victories.
The strategically placed metal studs help you to obtain that optimal grip even in slippery conditions. You can trust on this shoe.
The high quality form and comfort of the shoe are as they were before. The Kevlar material found in the shoe protects your feet in the best way possible.
- narrow width
- Schoeller®-Keprotec®-upper material
- shaped insole
- 12 starstuds over the forefoot and heel
- 2 studs in the arch
- sizes: UK 7.5-12 (men), UK 3-7 (women)
- weight (UK 8): 245 g
- drop 5 mm
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
- Make sure that you are wearing the same socks as you would typically wear with these kinds of shoes.
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then ask your friend to draw a line just in front of the longest point of your foot. Repeat with both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Use a ruler and measure the distance between the wall and the line that you drew to find your size. If you are between sizes, choose the bigger one.
The sizes on the table are racing fit with just a couple millimeters of free space on the toebox. If you prefer more space, go for the bigger size. If you have questions or need help with sizing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help.
Tags: VJ Bold