The 255 offers a high performance trail shoe with protection for the developing trail runner. inov-8's groundbreaking Tri-C™ compound outsole of three different rubbers offers industry leading grip and durability, while a third generation Meta-Shank™ ensures natural movement with rock protection. Choose this shoe for a protective, natural trail running experience.
- TRI-CTM Outsole - Combines a blend of sticky, hardy sticky and endurance rubber to deliver an optimal level of grip and traction without sacrificing durability.
- Injected EVA Midsole - For increased comfort and a softer feel under the feet.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Standard Fit - A wider toe box allows the toes to splay. Perfect for the forefoot striker, athletes with a wider foot and when lifting weights.
- Shoc-ZoneTM - A 6mm differential accommodates a lower heel ridge to keep you closer to the ground and maximise running efficiency.
- Trailroc - A design specific to the Inov-8 range that guarantees superb traction and support underfoot.