This shoe is fully packed with features. The GORE-TEX® membrane offers comfortable waterproofness. The BOA® Fit System provides a perfect, precision fit - all day long. It delivers more connectivity and stability and is built to perform in any environment. Haze has torsion stability and good cushioning. It´s featured with protective lamination all around the foot to protect against abrasion in tougher terrain. The collar and tongue have comfortable padding. With the RB9X rubber it performs on both dry and wet surfaces and together with the design of the outsole it provides reliable traction in various outdoor terrains.
For what: Trails for the adventurer.
Why we made it: For the user that only wants to bring one pair of shoes when going on the next adventure.
- GORE-TEX® membrane
- BOA® Fit System
- RB9X® rubber compound
- Upper is made of 100% recycled, bluesign® and GRS certified PET polyester textile.
- GORE-TEX® lining is bluesign®, solution dyed, GRS certified and meets Oeko-Tex® criteria.
- Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled mesh / Ortholite Hybrid®.
- Midsole compound made of 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- 15% recycled rubber in the outsole.
Weight: 355 gram
Drop: 7 mm
Usage: Hiking, Running, Walking
Insole: Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
Lacing: BOA® Fit System
Lining: Bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
Terrain: City streets, Forest roads, Mud, Trail, Wet rocks
Torsion: Stability flex
Outersole: RB9X® with 15% recycled rubber
Upper Part: Bluesign® 100% recycled PET and solution dyed, TPU laminate
Water Protection: Water proof