Click Image for Gallery
Arcus BUGrip is the perfect shoe for those looking for extra cushioning, whether it might be for longer runs, recovery runs or when running with a backpack. To enhance the comfort and great running feeling it has a rocker midsole to reduce pressure on the forefoot and heel and aid the momentum forward – giving a smooth stride. The midsole has higher density in the front giving a more responsive toe-off. This gives great comfort on longer runs and yet provides responsiveness and a great running feeling. Combined with a light upper with midfoot lock, the BUGrip® outsole has thirteen dynamic studs that provide reliable traction on all winter surfaces.
- BUGrip® outsole with 13 dynamic steel studs
- Water resistant
- Full cushion and high comfort
- Midsole EVA contains 20% BLOOM® foam, which is made from algae from overgrown lakes.
- Heel and toe counter reinforcements are made of 50 % recycled PET.
- Upper is made of bluesign® and 100% recycled PET polyester.
- The OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole blends 5% recycled rubber and 15% production waste foam for 20% eco-content. It is lined with bluesign® 100% recycled, GRS certified and solution dyed PET polyester.
Article Number: H70005-9A
Weight: 345 gram
Drop: 6 mm
Last: Regular with roomy toebox
Usage: Running, Winter running, Trailrunning
Insole: OrthoLite® Hybrid®, lined with 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester, which is bluesign® certified and solution dyed. Removable.
Lining: Quick dry polyester mesh. Bluesign®, solution dyed and 100% recycled
Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
Terrain: Mixed trail, Road
Torsion: Medium flex
Outersole: Rubber with BUGrip® carbide steel tip studs
Upper Part: Bluesign® PET polyester, 100% recycled and GRS certified. Protective TPU mudguard
Water Protection: Water repellent